Friday, January 30, 2009


The Christmas Sweater...

For Christmas this year my mom surprised me with a new book from Glenn Beck, The Christmas Sweater. I was saving this read for Oklahoma City since I knew I would have a lot of time on my hands...I finished the book in one day! I couldn't put it down! What a great book, I absolutely loved it! The Christmas Sweater is a story about family, faith and forgiveness. After reading this book, I sat down to analyze my own life to decide what is truly important to me! It made me realize that no matter how awful things in this life can be...our Heavenly Father will always love us and is always there for us....NO MATTER WHAT! I would recommend this book to anyone, especially those who may feel like giving up on life...or just need a little "pick me up"! I am growing to love Glenn Beck ( thanks to my family...especially Blake)...he is truly one of the coolest guys and has such a great attitude about things in life. He hasn't always had a glamorous life filled with fame and fortune...he is a real person who shares real life experiences to benefit those around him. I hope that I can use his example and share my experiences that I have on a daily basis to uplift and encourage my friends and family.

1 comment:

Blake and Audra said...

Hey! I'm so glad you liked the book. Isn't he great? I haven't read the book but I plan to. He is such an inspiration. It's crazy to know all the things he has gone through in his life and still come out on top. He's great.