Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Holly's Top 10 Things To Keep Her Happy
in Oklahoma City for 12 weeks:

10. MOVIES

I love watching movies, while in OK I have the chance to catch up on all of my favorites including Mama Mia! I have also had the chance to watch some "oldies but goodies" including 'The Devil Wears Prada' and 'A Walk to Remember'!


















9. BOOKS

I {LOVE} to read...what can I say! Some of my favorite authors are Nicholas Sparks and Anita Stansfield! Right now I am reading Throstleford by Susan Evans McCloud...I am looking forward to The Christmas Sweater by Glenn Beck and Confessions of a Shopaholic by Sophie Kinsella as well!


















8. RUNNING
I am not a die hard fitness freak by all means...but occasionaly I like to put on my running shoes and go for a jog! Jogging give me a chance to be outdoors, enjoy some fresh air and think about where my life is headed.









7. KNITTING

While living in Anchorage Alaska my friend Brittany taught me how to knit! I love it! Its a great way to keep yourself busy, especially while watching tv! I have knitted scarves for me and my family and friends...but now I am working on a blanket!













6. BAKING

I enjoy cooking and expirementing with new recipes...but I LOVE baking! I enjoy making fresh pies from my mom's recipe and I love baking cinnamon rolls!









5. BLOGGING

I have recently joined the blogging world and started a blog for Mike and I...as you can see!!! I enjoy blogging about what we are up to and its a great way for our family and friends to stay in touch with us and see what we have been up to! I also enjoy facebook, because it helps me to keep in touch with our loved ones and I have reconnected with so many old friends as well!













4. TELEVISION

I hate to admit it, but I love television! Although there is a lot of trash out there...I am the first to admit that I am addicted to reality television! Some of my favorites right now are Grey's Anatomy and The Bachelor!














3. HOUSEWORK

Sometimes I feel like I am cleaning an already clean house....since we dont have much to fill our apartment there isnt a whole lot to clean either! I dont mind doing the dishes, our laundry...so that fills up a lot of my time here in OK City!


















2. CRAFTING

I love nothing more than finding a new craft and creating something new for our home! You would not believe how fun decorating something with paper could be...I love it!!!!



















1. SCRAPBOOKING

Everyone who knows me knows that I love to scrapbook! It is an absolute passion for me! I find so much satisfaction in finishing a scrapbook page or mini book! I absolutely love when Mike wants to look back at our "old" books...we have so much fun remembering old times!


1 comment:

Blake and Audra said...

Hey!! You are too cute! I expect a blog update very regularly now that I know you have some time. haha just playing. But really...a lady from my work taught me how to make jewelry. The whole time I was thinking Holly should learn this. It's SO easy and very affordable. If you want to know I'll send you what you need to get started. There are some adorable beads out there. Anyway, I miss you!!! I hope you are having so much fun! Love ya!