Monday, December 22, 2008

Happy Happy Birthday to ME!

Well, I am finally 24! Yeah for me! I had a great birthday! I spent the day with my little sister Carly...we went to lunch at Paradise Bakery ( my favorite) and went shopping at the mall. Later that night, my whole family went to Red Robin for dinner and back to my parents for Confetti Cake and Moose Tracks ice cream (my other favorite thing)! I had such a great day! I also got a Silhoutte for my birthday, its a scrapbooking digital cutter...its awesome! Its so much fun! Thanks to everyone for making my birthday so special!







































































































1 comment:

Nikki and Tipper said...

confetti cake brings back so many memories of college. How many times did we eat it?? I also remeber eatign moose tracks ice creeam in the closet so we didn't have to share!! Good times!! Love ya miss ya!! Happy Birthday!!