Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Walking in a Winter Wonderland!
I absolutely love the Christmas season and all of the activities that accompany it! While living in Alaska I missed walking around Temple Square at Christmas time and looking at all of the beautiful lights! Saturday night we had the chance to walk around Temple Square with some of our friends and take in all of the lovely sights. It snowed all day long, so when we arrived everything was covered in a fresh blanket of white snow, it was absolutely magical! The temple was just glowing and the night seemed magical! We had such a great time! Here are a few pictures of the night! Merry Christmas!


























































































We also went and saw the Layton lights for Mike's little brother's Birthday!
It was pretty chilly, but we had a great time!














































2 comments:

Cody and Kristin said...

Hey I didn't know you had a blog! I was excited when I saw it on Nikki's! Thanks for the christmas card! We need to get together sometime! We don't live that far too far away from each other! And ps...I thought this was funny, I have the same beannie you are wearing in this post! It made me laugh because we seemed to have some of the same clothes when we lived together! It hasn't changed!

Nikki and Tipper said...

MERRY CHRISTMAS!! I am so jealous that you got to see the lights at Temple Square. That is one of the draw backs of living down south, its been years since I have got to see the lights! Thanks for the Christmas card I loved it!! It was so creative, which i expect nothing less from you Hollers!! WE need to get together before you take off!! What day do you leave again??