Monday, December 29, 2008

PAJAMA PARTY WITH THE TUSS FAM!

Every Christmas Eve my family gets together and had a pajama party on Christmas Eve! This consists of EVERYONE wearing their pj's, eating yummy homemade soup, playing the candy bar game and exchanging white elephant gifts! This year the party was at Sandy's house...it was such a blast! All of my mom's siblings and their families (minus a few...we missed Bronson, Candace, Luke & Ty and Kyle & Nicole)were all at the party! It was really great to see everyone and spend some time with the family just laughing! We did have a star performance from the girls in the family...we all did a sing along to "Dancing Queen" from Mama Mia!!!! I was so so so so so so nervous...did I mention that I was nervous! I seriously thought I might vomit right before we danced and sang in front of the family! Needless to say, we all laughed our heads off and had a great time! Carly, Mattie and Stacie have a history of dancing and singing....so they all performed a little Beyonce number...which was so stinkin hilarious...I love all of them so much!















Gramps and his four daughters!














I LOVE my Grandpa SO SO SO Much!














Me and my little Bro Colt Dawg!















Stacie, Carly, Mattie, Audra and ME!

















Mom Rockin' her air guitar!














Mom, Me, Carly and Audra...
after our star performance!














The whole gang singing and dancing!




























These are the three
cutest girls ever!















Carly shaking her groove thing! hahaha!



After the Christmas Eve Party, my family all went back to my parents house (minus Bronson...who was working his firefighter job) and had a big sleep over! My dad had to be to work at 6:00 am on Christmas Day, so we all slept over so we could spend a little time with him on Christmas morning! Merry Christmas!


No comments: